Monday, December 14, 2009

1 vs. 100 - I'm back!

Well, it's been one of the longest month-and-a-half stretches at work I've ever experienced. almost 4 weeks straight without a day off and often pulling 10-12 hour days.

I'm happy to say that those days are now a thing of the past. I can finally get back to some semblance of normalcy. It may take a week or two (with Christmas and all), but it will all come back to me.

Getting back into the blogging, I've decided to do a small update on my 1 vs. 100 project.

I'm still working on a trade that will bring in a considerable amount of cards (at least 10) and am hoping that will happen within the next month or two.

I started perusing ebay for some deals and came across a seller that had a pair of cards that met the requirements.


A nice Pacific parallel from 2002 will work nicely. I'd like to try and get some variety in the type of cards that will make up this set.

As opposed to this next offering...


Hey, it's a numbered card /61, cheap and it came from the same seller so no additional shipping charges. How could I say no.

Side note - for a guy with a really long last name, he certainly has a lazy autograph. Matches his playing style I guess.

That boosts the collection over the 20 card mark. While checking ebay, I found a ton of cards that will fit the bill. I have no doubt this project is possible. The only question now is - how much will this cost.

Things are looking really good.

21 out of 100 (21%)

No comments:

Post a Comment