Wednesday, April 21, 2010

1 vs. 100 - Another one off the list

Mail day today was a small one. One addition to the 1 vs. 100 project and one more person added to the plain white envelope list.


2005/06 UD Artifacts
Treasured Swatches
#TSD-ZP Zigmund Palffy /65

The first dual-jersey piece to enter the collection. Nothing spectacular...other than the fact the card is numbered out of 65.

I was bummed to see the card (along with two others) show up today in a folded white envelope. Two of the cards just had a flimsy penny sleeve and then they were both taped to a top loader containing the third card.

Upon asking, I received the "I ran out of bubble mailers" line.

Really? You know, I would have appreciated you taking an extra day or two until you get some....and then send the cards. Throw me an e-mail to let me know. Take an extra week...I don't care.

Lazy. That's all that is. No excuse for it.

Thankfully, the cards arrived unscathed. Lucky if you ask me.

Alright, enough of the frowny-face. Time to enjoy this card.

38 out of 100 (38% complete)

No comments:

Post a Comment