Sunday, July 4, 2010

MY ONE DAY OFF

So it's to the golf course I go.

Work continues to be a busy one. It's been 6-7 days a week for most of June. July will be equally as busy. As such, when I do get a day off (and the weather is as nice as it is today), it's a trip to the golf course.

It's been a slow go for my collections. No new goalie mask cards, my 1 vs 100 is at a bit of a standstill and I've got only one Linden card coming in (actually, it's one I've been looking for a while to get and have never actually seen one....so I'm pretty excited about it).

My custom card creating has been nil for a bit. I've got some great cards to build, but it'll have to wait until August at the earliest...maybe even the fall.

In the end though, I am happy with where my collecting is at, where my blog is at and where I hope to go with it. In less than a year, I feel I've really got my collections in much better order, and this blog has really helped me focus my cards down.

Get out there and enjoy the day. Today, I'm breaking 90!

1 comment:

  1. Preaching to the chior, sir. I know exactly what you mean.

    You've done an excellent job with the blog. I look forward to future posts.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete