Sunday, September 30, 2012

30 in 30 - Ready, Set, Go!

October 1st marks the start of my '30 in 30' quest.  Thirty sports documentaries in thirty days.  And that's thirty I've never seen before.

I'll be sure to update you each night with a quick synopsis and Ebert-like review of each offering.  Hopefully you'll check out a few of them yourself (but only the good ones).

Here's how I've laid out the week...

Monday Oct. 1 - Murderball
Tuesday Oct. 2 - Magic & Bird
Wednesday Oct. 3 - Touching The Void
Thursday Oct. 4 - Sir Bobby Charlton
Friday Oct. 5 - Tyson
Saturday Oct. 6 - Pumping Iron
Sunday Oct. 7 - The History of the Boston Bruins

If you've seen any of these - no commenting until after I've watched it.  I want to go in with as much of an open mind as possible.

Wish me luck.  I've really been looking forward to this.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. Hope you're not allergic to popcorn...

    ReplyDelete