Saturday, April 6, 2013

OUTSIDE THE BOX - It's Official... I'm A Twit

After years of resisting technological advances, after numerous heckles from family and friends and after realizing that I'm doing the hockey card world (and let's face it.....the world in general) a disservice by standing firm....

I've finally caved - but not in a pack ripping or box break way.

I have officially joined Twitter.

I know, I know.  I'm sure most of you could care less.  But I'm posting this announcement so that the few of you who are unaware don't get left out of "the know".

I'm not sure if I'll be a 10-12 post a minute tweeter, a re-tweet twit or a simple follower but that's for me to figure out over the next few weeks/months.

Feel free to follow, then unfollow, then follow again, then block if you must.  My Twitter account might be a little different than this blog as it will consist of a little more than just my cards.  You've been warned.

That said, if you'd like to get to know me a little more, come join the party.

There will be a simple link on the right side near the bottom and I'll make it easy right off the bat.

Cheers.

MHCO Brett  (@bamlinden)

No comments:

Post a Comment