Thursday, October 9, 2014

BEHIND THE MASKS - A Fantastic Finn

I managed to track down one, measly, single little card for my Masked Men 6 set at Saturday's local card show.

But one is better than none.

And it's of one of, if not THE top goalies on the planet right now.  I took him in my hockey pool.  First goalie picked.  I'm in the lead.  I'm gonna win..

2013/14 In The Game Between The Pipes
Masked Men 6
#MM-49 Tuukka Rask

Everything about this is awesome....except the mask.

Don't get me wrong, Rask has a nice international lid, but I'm dyin' here.  This should've been a Bruins depiction.

Now if ITG were to do say three releases, one pure NHL, one vintage and one junior or international.....I'm all in on that.  But to sprinkle these non-NHL masks in with the lot, it's just wrong in my eyes.

Of course that doesn't stop me from buying them.  After all....I'm trying to finish the set.


So where have you got Rask ranked in your list of goalies this year?  I wanna hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment