Tuesday, December 9, 2014

LINDEN CARD OF THE WEEK - My First Triangle

This past weekend I received a package from a fellow collector.  In it was some Linden cards set aside for me over the past few weeks.  It's always great when a fellow Linden collector keeps an eye out for cards I might need.

And I was able to add no less than five new pieces to the pc because of him.  A few Artifacts (putting a small dent in the wantlist), a nice OPC parallel and this beauty...

2013/14 Panini Crown Royale
Pacific's Choice Award
#PC-TL Sapphire Auto  /50

These cards are a fantastic throwback to the Cramer's Choice Award cards produced by Pacific back in the late 90's/early 2000's.  Panini did a great job in capturing the authentic look and feel of the inserts.

In the 13/14 Crown Royale product, there are two Linden offerings.  The Sapphire auto /50 and the Holo-Sapphire auto parallel /10.  I passed on both when they first hit the open market as I thought I'd track them down at a little lower price.  I was starting to doubt my decision as the cards dried up pretty quick.

Thankfully an extra one popped up in the collection of a fellow Linden fanatic and it's now found a new home.

A great addition.....and one that I won't soon forget about.

No comments:

Post a Comment